Churches & Chapels
St. George's Chapel
The chapel featuring stunning interior frescoes and which can accommodate up to 30 seated guests is set in its own beautiful gardens. It is located in the grounds of the St. George Hotel, halfway between Paphos and Coral Bay.
Ayia Kyriaki Church
The quaint Byzantine style church was built in the 13th Century and is surrounded by Roman ruins and pillar of Saint Paul. The tranquil interior adds the romantic touch for your marriage. It is located in the old part of Kato Paphos on a walking distance to the harbour. Wheelchair users friendly.
- Ayia Kyriaki; (St. Paul's Pillars); Monday - Tuesday
- St. Georges; Wednesday - Thursday- Friday
Catholic Services: Please note a civil wedding prior to the religious ceremony is required
- Ayia Kyriaki; (St. Pauls Pillars); Wednesday-Thursday-Friday
- St. George's Church; Monday-Tuesday
A secelection of hotel chapels in the Paphos District
- The Elysium Chapel
- The Kefalos St. Savvas Chapel
- The Azia Hotel Chapel
- The Aphrodite Hills St. Catherine's Chapel